Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fools Day



I know this isn't a style post, but with today being the first day of Spring Break and also completely rainy, it just didn't happen.  Instead I thought I'd post this instagram pic (sorry for my instagram followers who have already seen it).

I am a holiday lover, not just the big one either.  I love April Fools Day!  I always do something for my boys (except last year...whoops!)  This year I saw this idea here, and thought it would be great.  I don't like mean jokes and my boys are a bit sensitive so I wanted to find something they would think was funny.  They were a bit startled to go to the fridge this morning and see the food looking out at them! I had to laugh every time I got into the fridge for soemthing.  To see some of the past jokes I've played on my boys look here, here and here.

6 comments:

  1. You are the cutest mom! I love this trick. Adorable.

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is So stinkin' cute...love googly eyes...and googly eyes on food...hilarious :) Happy Spring Break!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I loved your april fools joke. SO cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. That´s a really cute idea, it looks so funny inside your fridge!
    xx Katja

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.