Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The 90s Called...


 ...and they want their shoes back!


I posted my new shoes on instagram and one of my hilarious friends reminded me of these gems that I actually had (pink version) back in 6th grade.  And while these new shoes do remind me of my once favorite LA Gears, I like them SOOOO much better!


 I love how comfy they are and how they make a semi-boring look a little more interesting.


 Speaking of interesting...I am excited to announce that my little ole blog is getting a make over (well actually an overhaul...) Stay tuned, big changes coming next week that I am ridiculously EXCITED about!

Sweater: Target | Shirt: Old Navy | Jeans: F21 | Shoes: Target | Sunglasses: Nordstrom | Necklace: F21 | Bracelets: Jcrew and F21

8 comments:

  1. Omg L.A. Gear haha! I remember those days:)! This is a great look on you Emily:)! Can't wait to see the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been debating buying a pair (a cheap pair)....ugh decisions decisions. everyone looks so cute in them, but I am convinced I cannot pull them off...

    Friday’s Link Up!

    L.Mae Boutique Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! They DO kinda look like the La Gears! I've been contemplating getting a pair of the wedge sneakers.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA I laughed out loud at this. SO funny and so true! 90's back in action! But I love it. So cute!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is exactly what those shoes remind me of... I had teal and purple LA Gear hi tops. They were the coolest back then. ;)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I love the title of this post. I love how you layered your tops.

    I'd love for you to stop by my blog...
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't it funny how trends come back?! haha love it. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't wait for what's in stores!!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.