Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Skiing


 This past winter (hoping its past anyway...) our family did A LOT of skiing.  We were counting it up and I think that we went 22 times...ya a lot.  Our 3 oldest boys did ski school once a week for the last five weeks and last night was their final night.
 I have to say that I am okay it is over, but I know they are going to miss it.
Skiing has been such a huge part of our lives for the last 3 months that it will be strange not to go anymore.  I took my outfit pictures last night up at the ski resort.  It was muddy and not as picturesque as I'd imagined, but I guess it is still such a good memory.
Our boys showed off their skillz for us.  I can't believe how good they have gotten.  This is their first year of skiing and they are skiing down black diamond runs (most difficult) like champs.  I think we will be going one more time, but it is pretty crazy to go skiing when it is so warm out.  Some of the instructors were wearing shorts last night, it was pretty awesome.
Shirt, cardigan, jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Target | Belt: Buckle | Glasses: Aldo

11 comments:

  1. Really, really cute outfit! Love lavender paired with browns. So pretty! And YAY to this weather we've been having! (we're so not skiers) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skiing as a family sounds so fun. Neither me nor my husband are any good on skis. I love how you are styling your white jeans!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Spring colors!

    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty and so skinny minnie! Love this outfit, maybe one of my favorites!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE OUTFIT EVER FROM YOU.

    can you feel the love and excitement from my caps!? haha
    i am so obsessed with this outfit, Emily.
    it's something I'd definitely want to recreate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit, but I'm loving your trendy glasses even more!! <3

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this pink shirt and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    Kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable outfit. Looks like your boys are having a blast skiing. So wish I could be skiing right now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors together! I think this is my favorite look of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.