Monday, March 18, 2013

Once Upon a Time...

...I had this great necklace.  I loved it so much, but was worried to wear it because I was afraid it would break.  That is why I don't wear a lot of jewelry, because I have a horrible habit of breaking everything I wear.  Well, I was helping my boys today with their bikes, and guess what...I got the necklace caught on a handle bar and...it broke. 

I know I can probably (no idea how) fix it, but I can't even tell you how many necklaces I have broken.  A lot.


I wish I could blame it on my kids, but sad to say it is all me.  I am a mess with jewelry.

 Striped shirt: Jcrew | Gingham shirt: Abercrombie | Jeans: American Eagle | Boots: Banana Republic | Belt: Buckle | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory | Bag: local boutique | Necklace: Aldo

9 comments:

  1. Oy...I break my jewelry too...but at least they are F21 cheap! This is a great casual look on you Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that stinks that the necklace broke :( This outfit is so cute with the stripes and gingham pattern mixing!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes and gingham? So cute! Love this look Emily :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! I love that striped shirt, so pretty.

    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I broke one of my favorite necklaces when I picked up my son once at an airport. The beads went everywhere. I still haven't fixed it! I love the gingham and striped top together. So cute!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect casual look!! love the top!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how colorful the stripes are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute outfit. Beautiful the striped top and brown accents.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the stripes with the gingham! super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.