Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ombre



 I have been loving the ombre trend as of late, and I NEED some jeans.  I love these, in multiple colors! The fun thing is that I already had this little number in my closet and it is one of my favorites!


 I have been so manic in  my dressing lately.  I wear blacks and then pastels, but I guess that is what is fun about "spring transition," you can wear what you want (at least I think so...I could be breaking more rules).


I hope you all have a  lovely and relaxing Monday...is that even possible?  Well if it is, I hope you have one!

Stay tuned for a fun giveaway coming up this week!!


Jacket: Nordstrom | Blouse: Shabby Apple | Skirt: Ann Taylor | Tights: Zara | Boots: Aldo | Sunglasses and Bag: Ross

pleated poppy

20 comments:

  1. omg totally obsessed with that skirt! WOW that is so cool def have to check out ann taylor!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your ombre skirt and the polka dot tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with ombre as well! That skirt is seriously stunning...it looks soooo expensive! I just love the colours in it!

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is so beautiful...I love it with the polka dot tights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I just love your skirt!!! xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great! <3

    www.passport-to-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit! I love your skirt and your tights.


    -Vogue&Heels
    vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, love the tights!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the skirt! What beautiful colors!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look! Love the black and white!

    http://www.brightandsassy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty outfit! The blazer and ombre skirt are so nice.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been manic too. It's this crazy weather. Ugh! The skirt and those tights are fab, though!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  13. that skirt is amazing! i love the color and the ombre effect!
    xo,
    nancy

    http://adoretoadorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey I love all your outifts! I'm your newest follower. Would love it if you checked out my blog and followed me back! xo

    http://freckleandstreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ouftit! That skirt is great, and I love the pop of fun with the polka dot tights. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.