Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday


 I am a huge fan of Easter Sunday.  Easter weekend for that matter.  Spending a whole weekend with my family and focusing on the resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Sounds lovely to me!



 It was lovely for that matter.  We had Easter egg hunts, kite flying, Easter baskets (I finally got a new computer...my old one died.  The Easter bunny was good to me :)  yummy dinners and lots of good conversation.





I love getting my boys new Easter clothes.  I think it is such a fun tradition and I loved seeing them all dressed so cute.


Josh and I also got a few new things (Josh was super cute and took me shopping for a new "Easter dress").


I thought I'd just post a few instagrams of our Easter dinner.  We had my cute parents and youngest brothers over for dinner.  My parents are leaving for a mission to Zimbabwe and my youngest brother is going on his mission to France, so next year will be so lonely without them!  We were glad to be able to have them at our house for Easter.  I found this cute idea for a  menu here.  I loved the carnation bunny tail!
It was so fun to have these wonderful people over.  I seriously lucked out in the family department.  We had such a fun night with them!


 Top, skirt, necklace, bracelet: Jcrew | shoes: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade
 
pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. i think we had the same idea for easter sunday :) love the top! also loved following all of ur easter festivities yesterday on instagram! looks like u guys had a great day :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and classy! Hope you had a great Easter weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eyelet skirt is so pretty! Your boys are adorable in their coordinating Easter outfits. :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great time. Your boys are adorable! I love their outfits! You look great too, as always - love that pic of you & your hubby. I'm obsessed with the eyelet trend right now - I bought 2 dresses & a skirt in the pattern last week! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty in that shirt, the pale pink is perfect on you! I ordered it in 2 colors & can't decide which color to keep:) Your Easter dinner looked delicious!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfit! I love your hair - magnificent

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So jealous of your blouse! I tried it on, but it just wasn't fitting right over my chest :( It looks fantastic on you. Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the best photo of your boys there. They look darling!!!! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.