Monday, March 25, 2013

Cozy For Spring


So many of my winter clothes are black or navy blue.  This time of year I definitely want to be wearing lighter and more "springy" colors.  The bad thing however is that we are still having very "wintery" days. 


On Sunday we woke up to some FREEZING weather here and I was glad that I could pull these cozy, but not too drab pieces from my closet.


It was nice not to freeze, but to still feel like my outfit was spring-ish at the same time!


I just had to add these cute photos from Instagram.  On Monday nights our family has what is called "Family Home Evening"  We had a spiritual lesson, an activity and of course a treat.  Lincoln was in charge of the treat this week and he chose to make homemade ice cream sandwiches from this awesome kids cookbook (we have found some seriously good recipes in it!).  He got his cooking gear we gave him for Christmas as was SO cute about the whole thing.  I had such a fun time teaching him some things about cooking and our treats turned out delicious if I do say so myself!


Sweater, Skirt: Ann Taylor | Lace shirt: Loft | Boots: Amazon | Necklace: Jcrew | Bag: Kate Spade

11 comments:

  1. Love the sweater! Great look,love the soft colours :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in winter clothes too..this morning I had to scrape ice off the car! Lincoln looks so cute in his little chef uniform and those ice cream sandwiches sound YUMMY!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree - so many of my winter clothes are darker! It's making it harder to dress "springy" when it is still freezing out!

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boys are so adorable!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This weather is crazy, huh? I love that chunky sweater, what a great color!!
    Lincoln is a total cutie!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how cute! My daughter would LOVE that cookbook! Can you provide a link? The link you gave is for the boots. I love your spring colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots are a dream! Love the whole look! x


    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little chef is adorable. Love how you are incorporating spring colors in your cold weather wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really love the color of your sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're very elegant :)



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.