Sunday, March 24, 2013

Chevron


 How was your weekend!?  Mine was awesome and busy (I am pretty sure I always say that).  I am directing a local pageant and headed to a workshop.  After that I went to my brother's convention.  He has a pretty cool company called Thrive Life and I had so much fun hanging out with my family and celebrating my brother's company for the night.


During the course of the time at his convention I had the opportunity to listen to Allison Levine, she is one of my new heros!  


Girlfriend has climbed the tallest peak on every continent and skied to both the north and south poles (honestly check her out, you will be so inspired!).  I was so inspired, and left thinking I needed to make some bigger goals!



 Top: Bohme Boutique | Pants: Target | Boots: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: F21 | Bracelet: Jcrew | Sunglasses: Ross

16 comments:

  1. Love the chevron! cute outfit

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this late winter look. You're a babe as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute!

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 thumbs up! I love this look!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE.
    the chevron looks amazing! bohme always has the cutest stuff

    -marsa
    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this chevron top on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the blouse! It's very flattering. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is SO pretty against the chevron top!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    $50 PayPal Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute chevron top and I love how you accessorized!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely adore your blouse! And that turquoise necklace looks perfect with it!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Look!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that chevron tunic! It looks so cute with your turquoise necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this chevron print dress Emily! So pretty:)!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How darling is this! I love everything and anything with a chevron stripe. Just found your blog and can't wait to start reading.

    xoxo
    Erin

    The Fashion Canvas
    www.thefashioncanvas.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything about this!! You look fabulous. And that necklace adds such a lovely pop of colour xo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.