Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Little Premature


 Today as I went to volunteer in my son's class, his teacher looked at my outfit and said "you look like you don't know it's not spring yet."  I had to laugh because she is SO RIGHT, or I guess I know it, but I choose to ignore it :)
 I just need color!!  So is it a rule that you can't dress for spring until March 20th (the official first day of spring?)  Well, I am officially a rebel.  The spring dressin' has begun (although I am not promising not to revert back to winter).  Inspiration for this outfit came from this cute post here.
Collared shirt: H&M | Striped shirt: Jcrew | Jeans: Target | Shoes: Target | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

12 comments:

  1. great colors :) this is so pretty!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this color rules are so silly.. I mean c'mon we are allowed to wear what ever color in any season we want! This season and color code is so yesterday! You look fab, Emily!

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I just wore spring colors and now it's snowing...go figure! Your mint pants look SO pretty paired with coral.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jump on spring! Those flats are so cute and I love the stripes on polkadots!
    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hairstyle!!! Love your shoes & sun glasses too!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog dear.
    Do follow too on GFC, FB etc if you like! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't she see the weather we had this week?! It was WARM finally!! I think this is adorable. Love the layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's too funny. I like that your are choosing to miss the memo that its winter :) You look great!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! One of my favorites of yours! I totally believe that you can wear pastels in winter! Keep it up!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a sweet outfit! who cares what the weather is like! your hair looks amazing like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha that's hilarious what the teacher said!
    on a different note, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to comment on the top. I love stripes. Nice colour combination to the outfit too. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that top with that blouse - such fun colors in this outfit! And those flats are too cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.