Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A Couple of Dots




Friends, I have officially gone overboard on polka dot jeans...I am a sucker for a polka dot and add that to a pair of jeans and I am hooked.


This picture doesn't show it very well, but this top is made out of a swiss dot fabric.  My sweet little 3 year old calls it my "snowball" shirt.  Apparently white dots on a white blouse looks like a snowball fight!



 Shirt: Loft | Cardigan and jeans: Bohme Boutique (both recent) | booties: Target | Necklace: F21 | Belt: Buckle | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory | Bag: Kate Spade

7 comments:

  1. Love those jeans! Obsessed with this outfit! You are a skinny mini!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those polka dot jeans are fabulous! I think I need a pair to add to my polka dot obsession :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Target Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them! I also wear polka dot jeans on my blog today!!:))
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have enough polka dots, right? Love it with the bright sweater! I hope your week is going well and if you get a chance, please stop by and check out my giveaway - a python cuff handmade from Indonesia! Perfect for the Year of the Snake, ha! Have a great weekend!

    xo Grace
    www.wrinkledchiffon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for polka dots! I am doing a polka dot mission link up next week--you should join! I went a little crazy with polka dot jeans this season too. They are just so fun and versatile! I love yours and your "snowball shirt" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this dot pants on you. I've been searching for a pair.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this dots pants. Pretty Outfit.
    Wish you a lovely day.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.