Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Old School



 If you have been a long time (or short time) reader of my blog you know how much I love school.  Most of my memories of school are good and every time I send my kids off to a new year I feel a little jealous.  Although I already have a Bachelor's degree, I still would like to go back and get a few more :)


So here is my ode to school...and me being a wanna be student.

 Cardi: F21 (recent) | Blouse: Loft | Jeans: Bohme Boutique (similar) | Shoes and glasses: Aldo | Belt: Buckle | Bag: Local boutique


7 comments:

  1. really love this outfit, it has to be one of my all-time favorites of yours! great post!
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, especially the shoes!

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute I LOVE this outfit emily!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going in the favorites file! You look so great! Preppy, but with a twist. So cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute look! I think it might be one of my faves of yours. The cardigan and oxfords are so cute and you look great with glasses! I wasn't really a fan of school until I went to college. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this prep school look! It's one of my favorites! Cute shoes too, they are really adorable!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love your oxfords and shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.