Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oversized


 I once again have turned to Josh's closet for an outfit.  I really do love to wear his shirts and this one I have worn a few times...
 Today the sun was shining and for a few seconds I thought I smelled spring.  It could have been in my head, but the sun felt warmer and the air felt a little more fresh.
 I was telling our boys that ski season is coming to an end (in theory) and they were somewhat sad, and then I told them that golf season was coming and after that they seemed excited to move on to spring (as am I...)
 Shirt: Abercrombie and Fitch (Mens) | Jeans: Forever 21 | Boots: Famous Footwear | Bag: local boutique | Belt: Buckle |
Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

7 comments:

  1. great casual outfit and I love the oversized men's shirt:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those skinny jeans look so great on you Emily:)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg <3 those boots!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so cute that you wear Josh's shirts! My hubby's shirts would probably be dresses on me, haha.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    February Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're lucky you can wear your husband's shirts - -and have them look good on you! I wear my husband's shirts for pjs! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look! I love the shirt and boots combo! gorgeous!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. like your style !
    http://northflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.