Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Lime and Navy

 Normally I am a pretty neutral kinda gal when it comes to winter wear.  I have found myself lately however, trying to sneak spring colors in with my winter clothes.  Instead of an beige blouse I paired this lime green one last Sunday for church (it totally doesn't look lime green in these pictures...but it is :)
 I have decided that I really don't mind Utah winters.  Okay, I have always known I don't mind them, but one of the reasons I don't mind them is that after all of the cold, when it is warm, I feel elated.  I think the cold and dreary sort of makes me appreciate the warm and sunny.  We had a sunny day yesterday and it was AWESOME.  Today it was back to being cold and foggy, but I am just waiting for the next sunny day.  Yes these are deep thoughts.
Cardigan (similar) and shirt: Jcrew | Skirt: Loft | Bag: Ross | Boots: Aldo | Jewelry: White House Black Market and Jcrew

18 comments:

  1. Me encanta la falda!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a doll! Love this skirt and the navy and lime mix!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and minty top! <3<3

    http://lovesushiandfashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty, I love this fun skirt on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute skirt...I love the stripes!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you are mixing in some spring colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argghhh! I remember that skirt from Loft several years ago and searched high and low for it after they didn't have my size! I'm completely envious of it!!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too! I've been in a major color mood as of late. I love the mint blouse and that skirt is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with both lime and navy, so the combination is perfect for me!

    corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like there isn't a spot on the ground without any snow! You guys get a lot of snow huh? And you are brave for going outside for pictures, I've been such a chicken (well maybe because it's about 4F and I don't feel like freezing my buns off)


    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute skirt! I love pairing brights with my neutrals in the winter. And again - you inspired my post today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing blog.. such a lovely blouse:)
    lots and lots of love and will definitely check out your blog more often!!
    xx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so cute! Lovin the skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. darling! darling! darling! and look at your snow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.