Sunday, February 10, 2013

I Really Love My...


 Have you ever read the section of People.com where they show what celebrities wear/carry with them over and over (um like twice...)?  Well if you look at most of my posts they contain these same boots, this bag and these sunglasses.
 I have to be honest, I really and truly do love them.  They are simple and classic, which is pretty much my style.  I look at others (or even buy others) and I always come back to these three.  Sorry for the lack of variety, but these really are the pieces I wear each day and this is my style journal, so there ya go.  I'm a bit boring right?
 In other news that is NOT boring, what about the Grammy Style?  Who was your favorite?  I loved Carly Rae Jepsen (although not the hair) and Carrie Underwood (of course).  Grammy fashion is always so fun to me, crazy, but fun. 
 Blouse and Cords: Old Navy | Boots: Aldo | Scarf: Bohme Boutique | Sunglasses and Bag: Ross

10 comments:

  1. I think it's always important to have a comfy pair of basic black boots! I'm currently getting my favorite pair resoled for my trip back to the States in two weeks!

    xx Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear my favorites over and over again too! That black bag is definitely a classic piece and you can wear it for so many years to come.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Necklace Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polka dot blouse is SO cute Emily! Love it with the red pants :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wear my favorites all. of the. time. I have a basic black skirt that I seriously wore four times last week.

    I haven't had a chance to check out the stylish folks of the Grammys, so I'll do that later today. I'm hosting a Style Showcase link up on my blog, so be sure to check it out!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look AWESOME! This might be my favorite of all of your outfits. Beautiful and bold. Love it!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your polka dot blouse and your boots! You look so pretty.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is that blouse? I love it with the red jeans...what a fun look! :)

    Jill
    Classy
    with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have several items that I wear on repeat, so I feel ya! I love this look! The color combo is fab and I've been really wanting some red jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one pair of boots that I just want to wear everyday, so it's ok :-) Love your sheer polka dot shirt!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.