Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hopeless Romantic


 Tonight I talked Josh into watching "Persuasion" with me (I didn't have to try too hard, he likes a good chick flick).  It is one of my favorite books (by Jane Austin if you are interested...).
 I have to say I just love the sweet romantic movies where the boys gets the girl and they fall in love.
 I especially love those movies that are set back in the day (Emma, Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility).  I guess I just love a good, well thought out romance :)

P.S. I'd love if you would check out the guest post that I did for Anna of the cute blog "Happy Medley."  She just had her baby and I am so excited for her!  I really love all of the wonderful friends I have made through the blog-o-sphere.
 Shirt, Blouse, Jeans: Old Navy (I know I am addicted, but they have been so good lately!) | Boots: Aldo | Belt: Dillards | Bag: Ross | Necklace: Jcrew

16 comments:

  1. love the peachy blouse!!you look so chic and fresh:)
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sweater! Those colors look so great on you!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you found your colors. Peach and mint look great on you and really make all of your features light up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute look! Love the colors!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband puts up with my chick flicks, but we've yet to see any Jane Austen movies together. I'll have to convince him to watch one, or two, or threeeee with me!

    Chandra
    More Modern Modesty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this color combination! I'm catching up on posts and I love all your outfits over the past week and a half!! The winter white pants are perfectly styled! The red pants with the black and white polka dots looks great! The black peplum! Love everything in between!

    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those Jane Austen movies! I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice for like the 20th time!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some solid looking boots! I love chick flicks too.. my all time favorite is Someone Like You with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman :)

    GREETINGS FROM DUBAI
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the green pink color combo and how you grounded the lighter colors with the black jeans and boots!! Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These colors look so pretty together! I love the layers.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love those colors together - so pretty!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. Safe Haven in the theatres is pretty good! Check it out.
    Also, I'm loving your bright colors for Spring. I keep thinking if I sneak some bright colors in my outfits here or there, the weather will actually get the point and give me some warmer temps. It backfired on my today...I walked out the door to snow flurries :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these colors... the mint, coral and gray! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit and love the bright colors


    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.