Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Black and White

 Today was my little cookie decorating party with my boys and some of their friends, and let me tell you...it was CRAZY!  I baked the heart cookies and set them out in straight lines on a tray everything was perfectly sitting on my cute little heart table cloth, AND then my boys and their friends came home from school and the rest was CHAOS!!
 Honestly boys DO NOT frost and decorate cookies like girls do (and I know this because my friend's daughter was there and she made cute Valentine cookies), they just put as much frosting and as many sprinkles as possible.  Then they ate as many of them as they could.  It definitely wasn't what I thought...Oh well, I love my boys and I love parties so I guess I will continue planning them even though they aren't...ideal :)  The tea part on Saturday should be interesting.
 Shirt: Ann Taylor | Black Shirt: ASOS | Pants: F21 | Boots: Aldo | Bag: Ross

14 comments:

  1. love the black & white trend!! love how u worked it out girl!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just picture the boys trying to frost the cookies! Oh well, as long as they had fun and you survived the chaos, it's all good :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    JCrew giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are super cute! Love how you styled them. I'm sorry about your boys destroying your cute party! Boys and girls are so different!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL My boys are the same way when we have our cookie decorating party at Christmas time. My daughter's cookies look like works of art. My boys' cookies look like a diabetic coma. I love your houndstooth pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the houndstooth and the classic black and white! :)

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gwen Stefani would be jealous of you. You are one hot mama! Love the peplum and the checkered pants:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the peplum top, absolutely gorgeous! and the black and white looks amazing on you xx

    http://delightfuldresses98.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful look. Black and white outfits always look so chic and sophisticated.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the houndstooth print pants!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. very cute!
    xo
    MOSAMUSE

    www.MOSAMUSE.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. black and white always works!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's been a while since I stopped by, just wanted to say hi. I love this outfit, houndstooth is going to be big in the coming season and I love how you've paired it. So classic and chic. Your boys are hilarious, but the stuffing their face part with as many sprinkles and cookies sound just like my girls. I can't wait till my kids are old enough so we can have parties like yours.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  13. This I LOVE! You nailed the black/white look!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.