Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And More...

 ...black and white.  I really don't wear it every day, it just seems like it :)

Alright Bachelor fans, tonight I am catching up on The Bachelor.  Oh my goodness I just watched the "hometown dates" episode.  I am SO sad for Des.  I think he ditched her because of her horrible brother.
 The brother seems like one of those guys who is ready to take on any guy that crosses his path and was just trying to cause trouble.  Des was my FAVORITE, I am so sad.  I need to watch the "Sean Tells All" episode, I hear it is pretty good.

 And can we just say that Tiarra is the best thing that ever happened to this show?  She is HILARIOUS!  Honestly my favorite person ever on The Bachelor.  What are your thoughts (or are you all over The Bachelor...)?
Shirt and Sweater: Old Navy | Pants: Target | Boots: Aldo | Sunglasses and bag: Ross | Necklace: Jcrew


Beverly Swimwear Giveaway Alert, click HERE!!  

6 comments:

  1. Des was my favorite too! I really wanted Sean to end up with her so I'm super sad her brother ruined the whole thing. I have no idea who he's going to pick now that Des is gone.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    February Group Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would literally sit there and laugh as Tiarra would go off on one of her rants. I just shake my head and wonder. I mean, I'm sure some/much/most of it is scripted, but I also have known people like that in real life and it just makes me laugh. Drama drama drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I love the black and white look! I wouldn't mind it if you wore it everyday :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love black and white...so simple and classic. I am bummed I am missing out on the Bachelor. This the ONE season I decided to not watch and I keep hearing crazy things!

    Jill
    Classy with a Kick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree the show is not the same since Tiarah left! lol I have a love hate relationship with that show! I am hooked and you look great btw.

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and functional mommy outfit...


    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.