Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

 I hope that everyone had a lovely New Years Day.  Ours was full of fun plans...but with grouchy boys that were running on not enough sleep, we headed home to try to get ourselves and our house ready for the beginning of real life tomorrow.
 I am so excited about 2013!  I love the thought of a blank year ready to be filled with wonderful things!  I definitely think its going to be great.
 Cardigan: Banana Republic | Shirt: Kohls | Jeans: Target | Bag, sunglasses and shoes: Ross (recentish) | Necklace: Jcrew via Ebay

6 comments:

  1. i love the top dear! Happy New Year!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year! Love your colorblocked top!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, and I love your jeans, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit for starting the year dear.... I always love how you wear that necklace =)
    wish you the best for 2013
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.