Thursday, January 31, 2013

Neutrals with a Dash of Mint


 Spring is coming! I realized it is extremely premature for me to even be thinking about spring let alone talking about it.  Here is good ole Utah spring actually doesn't come until late may and then it is summer a few weeks after that (okay a little bit of an exaggeration, but not much).
 Today was warm enough that instead of getting snow it was actually melting and it seriously made me start to think forward to those days when I don't have to wear a heavy coat everywhere I go.  My "dash of mint" in this outfit was just a nod to my dreams of the coming spring (if not spring weather...at least spring fashion).
Shirt: Old Navy | Sweater: Jcrew | Jeans: Target | Boots: Banana Republic | Belt: Buckle | Bag: Aldo | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

12 comments:

  1. I have a really similar polka dot top...love how you styled it with the mint jeans! I am so dreaming of spring too...here's hoping it comes early!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Sephora Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this color combo! You look pretty!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot WAIT for spring! Ugh I'm over the snow and cold and wind. I love your polka dots with the springy mint jeans! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those mint jeans! You look so cute


    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute!! I've been eyeing that same blouse:) Have a great weekend!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jobs at your Home, Internet Online Jobs like data entry, copy pasting, Form Filling, Facebook Sharing Jobs, Clicking Jobs, Web Surfing, Google Jobs and Much More Earning Systems Online
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mint + camel color combo! It's on my list of things to try out!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit. I just recently bought a pair of mint jeans...it looks great with a neutral tan palette. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like your boot, it's my favorite style. Where do you buy it? 2013 evening

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.