Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Houndstooth and Mint



 Today I lost my phone...twice.  I have never lost my phone (okay other than at home where I lose it hourly).  Josh and I went to lunch and luckily I realized I didn't have it before I drove away, so we were able to retrieve it from the restaurant.  Later I went to Old Navy (where I was drooling over the cute things they have), and lost it again!!  Honestly what are the chances that I would lose it twice in a row?  This time however, I didn't find it.  I looked everywhere and it wasn't anywhere!!
Later at Palmer's basketball game I was mourning the loss of my phone (and wondering what time it was since I never where a watch anymore because I always find the time on my phone...), and Josh walked in with MY PHONE!!!  Some wonderful person found it in the parking lot and called the number in it listed as "mom and dad," and told my parents that I lost my phone.  They called Josh's phone and he picked it up from her.  Can you believe that wonderful person went to all of that work to get my phone back to me?  Seriously, some people are pretty awesome.
 Shirt: Joe Fresh | Sweater: F21 (recent) | Jeans: Target | Boots: Aldo | Bag and sunglasses: Ross |Necklace: F21

10 comments:

  1. so glad you found your phone and I love your pants!!!

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got your phone back! That was really sweet that she went to the trouble to make sure you got it back. I LOVE your houndstooth top!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Datevitation Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad someone returned your phone! I love your sweater. The color is so pretty.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination! You look adorable.

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress and awesome photography.

    Math Games

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you got your phone back! One day jack dropped mine in McDonald's and my mom got a call from the person that found it!!
    I love the print under the mint with the pretty necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! The houndstooth is great and the mint jumper is so pretty, I was looking for one similar before christmas

    Daisy Dayz
    New Alternate Day Diet Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, Emily! You look fabulous!
    Wish you and your family a very happy new year!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. The peekaboo houndstooth is fabulous love! Gorgeous boots!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such awesome feedback- hope to see you back soon!
    Happy New Year sweets!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.