Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dear Old Navy,

In the past I have only been mildly interested in your clothing.
 But now, I am constantly coveting your lovely graphic sweaters, chambray shirts and polka dotted everything!  I am especially loving this, this and this right now...

Thanks for all of that graphic goodness on your racks.

Seriously in love,
                       Emily

Sweater and cords: Old Navy | Shirt: Ann Taylor | Belt: Buckle | Boots: Sorel | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory | Bag: Kate Spade

14 comments:

  1. Love the look! Sweater is soo cute:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this sweater and those boots :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefrehsingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, but your bag is my favorite!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sweater!! You are so right. Old navy has got it down right now! I walked in there a few weeks ago and wanted everything! And I never shop there! Haha.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely go through phases with Old Navy. Sometimes I love their stuff and sometimes it's like "meh". This is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily I love everything about this outfit! The color of your jeans is awesome, and I love your wrap sweater!! Also those boots are perfect. Love it all!!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been loving their selection lately. Your outfit looks so cozy, yet chic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! your links are dangerous because it makes me want to just click and buy...those sweaters are super cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sometimes ON surprises us with something amazing like this sweater.
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.