Sunday, January 6, 2013

Black and Blue

 Tonight I discovered a new series to keep me occupied in the evening as my hottie husband studies for some upcoming tests.  I have already now gone through 24, Lost, Psych, Burn Notice and Prison Break.  I just started "Once Upon a Time" and watched 3 episodes tonight.  It is so cute!
Its definitely a different direction for me as most of my previous favorites were a little more on the action side, but I really like this one.
 I'm so glad that I found a new time waster...I needed of one of those :)
 Blouse: Shabby Apple | Coat: Old Navy | Skirt: F21 (recent) (similar) | Boots: Amazon (similar) | Bag: Kate Spade | Bracelet: Jcrew

17 comments:

  1. We loved Prison Break! We are now into Revenge. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coat is from Old Navy!!! THat is sooo cute! I love your skirt too


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern mixing, and that skirt is SO cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is so cute! Love the stripes! =)
    Jenni
    www.foundinmycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the absence of my husband, I have gotten insanely attached to Gossip Girl. LOL I love your polka dot skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh girl, I love Once Upon a Time! Such a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once Upon A Time is such a great show...I always wanted to be in a fairy tale as a kid! I love your coat, black and blue is such a great combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that polka dot skirt... With that blouse it's a perfect outfit

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the striped coat looks with the polka dot skirt! I am so glad all my tv shows are coming back with new episodes this week, getting so tired of reruns!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok, one of my faves thus far!!! So classy, yet trendy!!!! I am so bad with TV. The only thing we watch are sports and Duck Dynasty! How bad is that??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blouse and the polka dot skirt! I'm wearing black and blue today too :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the black and blue combo!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That skirt!! oh I must have that skirt!!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Em - I am loving this outfit head to toe! LOVING! The polka dotted skirt was a fabulous find!

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.