Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Three Bs...


 ...burgundy, black and blue.  This is my 200th post!!  I can't believe I have had 200 things to post about in the past year!  It is kind of a neat milestone for me :)

Tonight Josh and the boys needed to get some odds and ends for a ski trip they are going on.  I had a few things I needed to do, so I was dropped off at City Creek, which is THE FUNNEST place to shop.  For Christmas I got a gift card for some black boots, and I went on the hunt for some cute ones.
 The catch was that I took my 2 almost 3 year old with me...let me tell you, it was a challenge.  I was in a changing room and mid change he ducks under the door and runs!  Luckily he is a bit of a chicken so he didn't go to far and when the threat of a time out came from my dressing room, he high tailed it back.  Oh my goodness he gave me a run for my money!  On the plus side however, there was a major snow storm going on in Utah and there was about 5 people in each store that I visited...when does that ever happen (it was also nice that nobody else was in the dressing room to hear me threatening time out...)?
Cardigan: Jcrew | Shirt: Layers | Jeans: Target | Shoes, scarf, sunglasses and bag: Ross (recent)

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scarf, and I love the color of your jeans. Hope you had a lovely holiday.
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pants color and your scarf design... Merry Christmas...!
    kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 200th post ! I love your scarf, it goes really nicely with your outfit.

    xoxo,
    Iqra
    70th and Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your houndstooth scarf! I imagine it must be so hard to shop with a little one!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look dear!
    Loooove your blog!!!
    Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit - really love the scarf :)
    I am your newest follower. I hope you will take the time to check out my blog, too. :)
    XO Jessy
    www.fourseasonsstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this combo of colors and clothes! You look so cute!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color combo! Aw shopping with kids can always be pretty . . . interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the color of your pants, and I am totally in love with your scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that your 2 year old dashed out of there!! Sounds about right :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute scarf, the pattern works well with your burgundy pants:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 200th post! Shopping with little boys is ALWAYS a challenge, no matter how old. You always look so fabulous. :)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats on your 200th post! haha I m not even at 20th. hahaha
    Hope you had a wonderful christmas with your family.
    Love bUrgundy and black!

    <333
    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am loving that houndstooth scarf so much, Emily! So so much.
    And I'm not a mother yet, but your experience at City Creek reminds me of something similar I went through recently.
    I have a little nephew I watch quite often, and he is almost 4.
    He is such a riot. He gives me run for my money too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pants! They look super good on you. That is too funny that he tries escaping while you were half dressed! That would have been the perfect day to shop! Man has it been a blizzard here lately!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Em! Yeah on your 200th post. You never cease to amaze me with all you do and how fabulous you always look doing it.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.