Sunday, December 23, 2012

Style Blog Faux Pas


 Happy Christmas Eve everyone!  I LOVE this time of year so much.  I hope this day finds you all happy and with loved ones.   I wore this outfit to church today.  I LOVE the Sunday before Christmas.  It is my favorite of the whole year.  I know I wore this vest on the last post, but I can't help it...I'm a fan.
 I will be staying up late into the night tonight wrapping presents, wish me luck!  Merry Christmas!
 Turtleneck: Nordstrom (BP) | Vest: H&M (recent) | Skirt: Gymboree Christmas Adult line from years ago, don't judge I love it! | Bag, sunglasses and shoes: Ross (recent) | Jewelry: Jcrew and gift

7 comments:

  1. The fur vest is so fabulous, I'd wear it again and again too! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays Love!

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas. I just saw those heels the other day at Ross. Not in my size of course dang it but they are stinkin cute!
    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vest is so fab, you could wear it everyday!

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Emily! Wishing your family a happy holiday, you look fabulous.. love the look!

    www.ragazzabazaar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vest! Have a fabulous holiday!

    xx Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing in this outfit.

    If you get a sec, checkout my latest post. I would to hear what you think.

    XO

    Sofia

    Stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.