Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snowflakes

 When I was a little girl I looked forward to the snow of winter.  I would start watching for it in November and hope every day that it would snow.  Living in Utah all of my life I have been used to snow in the winter.  I remember one year that it didn't snow and we were all so disappointed.

It is funny, but now days it isn't rare to have a green Christmas.  When I was little I really only remember it happening once.  I have been hoping and hoping for snow every day, but it is just gloomy and it rains once in a while.  The weird thing is that we have had several thunder and lightening storms, which I can't remember one other year I have ever seen that in December.

 This skirt is one that I truly love in my wardrobe and I wait until winter to wear it each year.  At least there are snowflakes on my skirt, because there sure aren't any on the ground!!
 Sweater: Ann Taylor | Skirt: Ann Taylor | Shoes: Aldo | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory | Necklace: Jcrew and Gift

13 comments:

  1. The bow detail on your sweater is so cute! We sometimes get snow in Jersey for Christmas, but usually most of our snow falls during January.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute skirt and the heels take it up a notch, love it:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that skirt!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is adorable!! So perfect for winter, and so lady-like!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I live in Texas and its been in the 70's all week.

    Cute look, love the skit.

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the classy touch of pearls!! you look great!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable hun! love your style(: newest follower right here!
    xoxo, Gena
    Visit my blog at Pearls, Curls, and Uptown Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. looking so elegant. we also wait for snow at least for Christmas :)
    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wintery elegance! lovely look on you

    happyedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that skirt is beautiful, the pattern on the edge is so nice!
    Daisy Dayz
    Cross-Jones-Photography

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.