Thursday, December 27, 2012

Snow Day


 These pictures were taken on pretty much the last sunny day we have had.  The day after Christmas we had the biggest snow storm that only just stopped this afternoon.  We have serious snow and I am LOVING it!
 Our boys and Josh got skis for Christmas and they were pretty excited to use them...like so excited they planned a trip asap.
The boys went skiing for the first time today and fell in love.  I stayed home with our wild 2 year old watching Toy Story 3 multiple times, hey so I guess we all had a great day (seriously I'm not bitter :)  They liked it so much, they planned another trip for tomorrow...and Saturday.  I have to be honest, I am not a great skier, but I think I might need to figure it out or end up watching a lot of Toy Story over the next few weeks.
 Shirt: Banana Republic Factory | Cardi: Loft | Jeans: Old Navy | Booties: Target | Bag: Aldo | Sunglasses Banana Republic Factory | Necklace: F21

13 comments:

  1. omg you're so lucky to have snow like this :)x
    http://parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi darling ! totally love the pants :) what do you think of following each other on bloglovin'? let me know

    much of love

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fringed ankle boots! That photo of the boys in their ski gear is too cute. Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous in this outfit! I love your cardigan. I also looove Toy Story ;)

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, and LOVE those jeans!! We got the same snow storm, and as much as I normally don't like the snow, I must admit that it is definitely pretty.

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love the polka dot pants!so cute
    kisses from milano a and have a happy holiday!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pants! Aww...your boys are cute!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect combination,following each other?
    enisarose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the detail on the cardigan. We had plans of ski lessons this year for our boys. But then Seth broke his arm, so we bought a new Xbox instead :p I really would love to go more (at all, haven't been in years). I remember my mom talking about how she used to ski all the time before getting married and I would think how weird that she could ever give it up. Then I got married and had kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You love the snow?!?!?! Ahh I want to cry every day since we've gotten it! I miss grass! I miss 40+ degree days! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.