Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Card Season

Okay I know this is a style blog, but this weekend was crazy and today it was windy and raining and no pictures were taken. I really might need to start just doing them inside when the weather isn't cooperating. I decided that as right now is the time where everyone is trying to get out their Christmas cards (as am I), I might post our families last two years of cards. My favorite company to use is Nichols Photo Lab, here in Utah, they do a phenomenal job. I print them on the Print Press paper as I like the finished product a lot better than photo paper. I took all of the pictures except the family one that is the third one down, and that was my talented sister in law.

Christmas card 2010 (front)

Christmas Card 2010 (back)

Christmas card 2011 (front) 

Christmas card 2011 (back)

I have some fun ideas for this year's picture on the card, but I really want snow in it (hasn't snowed in a long time)...I guess we'll see!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh I love these christmas cards! they are too cute!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable, but I LOVE the 2011 Christmas Card!!! Way. Too. Cute! Can't wait to see what you're going to send out this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your family looks so cute!! I love the pictures, please let us see this years one as well!
    xx Katja

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable!!it is not customary to do this in italy!!i have seen done only in american moovies...
    so cute..!!
    beautiful pics!!!
    visit my blog and LEAVE ME A VOTE PLEASE..!!FOR ME IS VERY IMPORTANT IT'S A JOB OPPORTUNITY..!!YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING IN THE BLOG
    thanks and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these..your family is soo adorable! love how you guys already have snow so jealous! great cards!

    Xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such great holiday cards! Your kids are just the cutest little blonde boys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep it up, you do a great job!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you guys have the cutest little boys!! What adorable pictures!

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE! I'm working on my christmas cards today.

    Method Clothe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these cards!! They are so so cute!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.