Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Bustle

 As Christmas gets closer I am finding less and less time to sit down!  I am done with gifts, but the family and I are doing as many Christmas things around our town as we can.  It has been so fun.
 Just in case there are a few of you looking for gift ideas, here are a few I have done lately.  These are what I gave my boys' teachers.  It is hot chocolate on a stick and SO GOOD.  The marshmallows are from scratch and we are loving them.  Tutorial here.
This is what they looked like all packaged up.

 I gave these to a couple of cute friends with kids.  They are snowman kits.  I found cute hat boxes to put them in and put on a tag that said "Just add snow".  I had fun making them, tutorial here.  Good luck with your last minute Christmas shopping!
 Shirt: Macy's | Vest: H&M (recent) | Pants: Aeropostale | Boots: Famous Footwear | Bag: Kate Spade | Necklace: F21 | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

14 comments:

  1. I love your gift ideas! They are a great mix of thought, love and something people will enjoy. And can I just say this is one of my favorite looks from you! The fur vest is so awesome and I love how you styled it:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving that vest! I keep seeing it on peoples blogs and I'm tempted to buy one myself! :)
    Natasha
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Christmas festivities are the best part of the season! I loooove your simple yet chic look--the vest is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cute! The homemade marshmallows look delicious! I definitely needed a snowman kit when I was younger!! Such a great idea!

    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wore a similar outfit! I love the fur vest over the white blouse look :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute gift ideas! love your vest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pictures, and I really love your outfit here, simple but chic:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow hot chocolate on a stick is such a great idea! thanks for sharing and merry christmas :)

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com
    $50 TJMAXX Giveaway on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what cute gift ideas! AND of course your outfit is to-die-for as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your fur vest, you look so cute! Merry Christmas Emily! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great!! Had to blink twice, thought you were rachel zoe! Love the faux fur!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot chocolate on a stick? Brilliant! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.