Tuesday, December 11, 2012

A Whole Lota Prints

 Tomorrow is going to be a fun Christmas cooking day for me.  I have a few tried and true recipes that I love that I am making (heavenly fudge, caramels and divinity) and my mom is coming up and we are going to make some new ones, including plum pudding!
 I have a mild fascination with English Christmas traditions (both current and Dickens-esque.  "A Christmas Carol" is a favorite).  I have been dying to make/try plum pudding forever and am so excited to finally do it!!
 Looking at the ingredients I have never tasted anything even remotely close to it, so hopefully it is good.  I also just bought a shiny new pudding mold so it will look pretty.  Go ahead, you can think I am a total weirdo, but I can't wait!  Has anyone out there ever made or tasted it??
Cardi: Jcrew Factory (on sale!) | Shirt: Old Navy (similar on sale!) | Jeans: F21 | Shoes: Target | Belt and sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory (similar belt on sale) | Bag: Ross (recent)

22 comments:

  1. So cute! And Holiday baking is the best!! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!

    The Fashion Heels
    Facebook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the stripes and gingham combo! that is such a pretty blue gingham color! love!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! I follow you too!


    New Post!
    ANthea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pattern mixing! I've never had plum pudding and I admit I have no idea what's even in it, haha.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Earrings Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sweater. SUper cute.

    Corbynn
    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the light blue gingham shirt with the striped cardi. You look so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely! I love the striped cardigan~

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the combination of the stripes and plaid!
    From Paris with love, Vicky

    The Golden Bun

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice blog. follow you

    http://beautyandfashion-makeup.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that blazer!!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely!

    xx, Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all of your prints together! Because the gingham is light and subtle and the leopard is a skinny belt I think it pairs magnificently. :)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great print on print look! Love it!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pattern mixing, you did a great job!
    Plum pudding...hmm, never thought about the fact that I have no idea what that is! LOL!
    .~.*~.*Natasha*~.*~.
    A Modest Fashion Blog:
    www.natashatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. how cute! love the leopard mixed in.....always adorable~you're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. FIrst, thats a lovely colored blouse. Second, its so clever to mix plaid and stripes.

    Looks great!

    Stylejourneys

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the pattern mix!
    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your mixed prints!

    -Tiffany
    http://stylesidebar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.