Sunday, December 9, 2012

A Little Different

I have mentioned on here before that one of my favorite things to do with different pieces of clothing, is to try new ways to wear them.  Sometimes I get in a rut of wearing a shirt and cardi with everything.
This was a fun and cozy outfit to wear today.  I felt that it was different and a bit of a fashion risk (for me...), but I was glad I took it and tried something a bit different than my norm.

(front)
 In other news, I finished our Christmas card.  I always do a double sided one, and this year I think I am going for a pearl sheen on the cards...I just need to get them printed and sent out!!  You can see previous years' Christmas cards here.
(back)
I took this picture of my boys today at a local ski resort.  As you can see we finally got a little bit of snow.  Hopefully we will be getting more soon because Santa might be getting these boys skiis for Christmas (shhhhh, don't tell them!)
Sweater and Skirt: Old Navy | Boots: Famous Footwear | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory |
Belt: totally don't remember

16 comments:

  1. Wow, it is snowing already?? Here it is still 26 degress and I suspect it will be pretty much it for the next month! :)

    Kisses:
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most creative cards! I seriously love them. I know how you feel, it is so easy to just put a cardigan and shirt on with everything! Love how you styled this though!!


    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the christmas card! very cute! like this outfit, you look fabulous.

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  4. great christmas card and love the skirt!!!

    xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Christmas card came out SO cute! I love it!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Christmas cards are so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the mix of tan, caramel and coral, Emily!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit, I LOVE the Christmas card, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I LOVE your Christmas card! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas cards turned out so wonderfully! I'm never organized enough to execute a great card. :-/

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable!!! I love it!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am loving your card! I have a houseful of boys too and they are my favorite people in the whole world. Large grocery bills but even bigger hearts!!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am loving that dress! the stripes stands out! the card is so cute!

    5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously great Christmas card! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Christmas Card. If you are ever needing a place to print them that is super awesome - try mpix.com We love them!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.