Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yellow and Blue

 Hello Lovlies!  I hope that you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving weekend.  Ours was awesome.  I have to be honest, I didn't do the Black Friday intense shopping thing, but I did get a couple deals to give to Santa Claus...to give to me :)
 I have to be honest as much as I love shopping, clothes and deals (especially when all combined in one), I hate crowds, conflict and claustrophobia (see what I did there?)   All three of those Cs seemed to be connected to Black Friday, so as of yet I haven't ventured out into the fray.  I always think I will do it one year, but that hasn't happened yet.  My style of Black Friday shopping is more to go later after most of the crowds are home taking a nap.  I know...I am a disappointment...
 Sweater: Jcrew | Shirt: Loft | Skirt: Banana Republic | Tights: Target | Belt; F21 | Heels: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: Ross | Necklace: F21

17 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what Santa is giving you! Love the tights!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so pleased you had a lovely Thanksgiving, and I can't say I blame you for staying away from the madding crows. I can't even deal with Harrods in London on a good day without getting annoyed by too many people!
    You look gorgeous as ever, I'm loving that splash of colour on you.

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the yellow tights on you! You look so cute.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree, I hate the craziness of Black Friday! I was in Target that day, but it wasn't until about 4 pm so the store was fairly calm by then :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think you are! I worked retail for five years and refuse to shop on Black Friday no matter how good the deals are. I love your yellow and black look today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The crowds kill black friday shopping for me too! I love how you style up those yellow tights with the more conservative top and skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combination. You look so chic! Happy late Thanksgiving!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it, I officially need mustard tights in my life. You look fantastic, very gossip girlesque.

    xx Jenee C.
    {camo meets couture}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore those tights! You look stunning

    Corbynn

    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bold look :) The colours are so cheery :)
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been thinking about getting some colored tights! Yours look great!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your approach to Black Friday shopping... that's mine too! But it's starting to change to just doing the whole cyber monday thing... LOVE the yellow... You look fantastic!

    Amanda
    It's an Easy Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pops of yellow!!!


    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!


    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great color combo!


    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate crowds too which is why I online shop :) Love the yellow tights Emily...so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  16. The yellow tights with that yellow belt looks sensational!! Really, I love that look!!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.