Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving-ish

Wow, I think my pictures have hit an all time low with our neighbor's garbage can in the background...
                        
This time of year I really just want to wear tons of oranges and browns.  You know fallish, thanksgiving-y, earthy colors.  Our snow is melting here, which I am okay with.  As much as I love a beautiful snowfall, I don't love yucky, mucky snow.  I would be fine if it fell and melted over and over again :)
I really am getting excited for Thanksgiving next week.  We are having some friends over on Monday night for a little pre-Thanksgiving pie party.  Pie is my absolutely favorite dessert ever, and the more of it the better this time of year in my opinion!

Shirt: Loft | Tank: Banana Republic | Cardigan: Layers | Jeans: Zara | Boots: Famous Footwear | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

14 comments:

  1. Our pictures today are quite similar. haha! Love your outfit. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earth-colors ensembles and the boots is lovely! And I see snow.. Wanted to have a Christmas with snows and all but can't coz we don't have it in our country! :))

    THE UNCANNY GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. adore this look! Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! The mountains look unreal with all that snow....Gorgeous I want to come back :)

    www.McKennaBleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Give me a pie over any dessert...Mmm...
    I love the fall colore pattern on the shirt and those fabulous boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layers and your boots!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just can't get over the snow! Ours never looks as picturesque as that..
    I love the detail on your boots :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle Giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This top is super cute and thanksgiving ish!

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your top. And the fact that its from br, makes me even love it more. Thats one of the place i go shop for petite wear. they have a lot of cute stuff. I love your outfit. so neutral and so subtle. Great choices here! The boots are super cute too! Post card material photo here :)

    5ftandpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look, Emily! I'm excited for Thanksgiving too, and also for Black Friday! Looking forward to get some good deals!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so perfect for fall/Thanksgiving! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a perfect fall outfit. Those boots are to die for and what I love the most is the scereny with those mountains in the back: Where is it?

    http://www.fleurani.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.