1. Josh and I had a fun date night to the corporate dinner and then we saw the movie "Lincoln". It was SUCH great movie!
2. The boys and I got room service and watched "Brave," while Josh was in meetings. The boys thought room service was pretty magical.
3. Fun open fire...the boys thought it was great and we had to do our best to keep our boys away from it!
4. The hotel that Josh's conference was held in had had s'mores every night at 8:00. It was so fun!
5. Swimming at the hotel outside in a heated pool. The boys loved that there was snow everywhere, but we were nice and warm in the pool.
I am so looking forward to this week. All about being thankful, family, eating :) It is one of my favorite weeks of the year (and I can't wait to put up the Christmas decorations and not feel guilty about pre-Thanksgiving Christmas-ing).
Turtleneck: GAP (similar) | Dress: Jcrew | Tights: Zara (similar here, here and here) | Boots: Aldo |