Monday, November 12, 2012

Bright

 In November, when we have early snow here in Utah, it is pretty typical to have some dreary grey days.  I really don't mind them as right now they are a novelty.  It is a chance for us to stay inside and snuggle.  My boys are usually running all different directions with friends, sports and activities, and to be honest, sometimes I just want them to myself.  So a dreary, snowy day I don't mind too much.
 Dreary however can quickly become the norm for the next 4-5 months and it gets pretty old fast. I however, like to keep my clothes bright and happy through the winter months.  It definitely helps fight the winter blues.
 Today wasn't super dreamy, but it was definitely FREEZING!  Even looking at these photos makes me cold!
 Sweater: F21 | Shirt: Juicy Couture | Jeans: Joe Fresh | Boots: Nordstrom | Bag: Kate Spade | Bracelets: F21 |
Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

23 comments:

  1. those jeans are amazing! love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stripes! too cute

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those boots! they look super warm!

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color of your pants, perfect to stick out in the grey weather!:)
    xx Kate


    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cobalt is a great way to fight the winter blues! I dread the winter here but I'm vowing to wear brighter colors this year.

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brights totally lighten up a dreary winter day!! Those boots are amazing...love the wedge and laces... They look so warm and cozy,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colors together!! Good old Utah for ya!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute. Love the color combo and love the bag!!

    Corbynn

    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your sweater & jeans!!! You look great!

    Nice blog honey, do check out mine!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love colours in winter, too. I think it makes one feel happier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the bright blue with the snowy landscape in the back, great contrast!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful pictures!! I love the colored denim paired with the boots.
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous winter outfit! You look awesome!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I still can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten!!! It is just finally getting cold here...but def not snow cold. :) And those boots...perfectly perfect for the season! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey! nice blog, im following now! please follow me back! :)

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blue pants with yellow stripe is way cute! I think it would be pretty dreary for a 4-5 month winter. Sounds like you need to move to southern CA!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The yellow stripes with the blue...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those boots look like they're great for the snow and so stylish too :)

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great look! loving those blue trousers!


    Please stop by my blog and leave a comment on my latest post!

    p.s. I am your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  20. The blue and yellow combination is adorable! I love it :)

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.