Monday, November 19, 2012

Black and Pink

 Every year my friend Kristen and I go to the ballet "The Nutcracker" together.  I LOVE that ballet, I have such good memories of it from growing up.  We went this past Saturday and had a lovely time.  This was the ensemble I wore (um, ya...not too Christmasy).  Every year I think it might be time to take my boys to "The Nutcracker"...but then I wimp out and think I will try next year.  This year was no exception, I am going to try next year :)
 Tonight we did do something fun that our boys loved, we took them to a Jazz game.  They had a great time and saw a lot of their friends there.  I have to tell you though, if you ever see our family at any event that you are sitting in front of us...move as quickly as you can.  The poor family that sat in front of us had Kettle Corn AND lemonade spilled on them and one of them was kicked as McKay fell down.  Seriously if you see us...head for the hills!
Black shirt: Banana Republic (similar) | Stripe shirt: H&M | Pants: Jcrew | Bracelet: Jcrew | Shoes: Dillards | Sunglasses: Ross

23 comments:

  1. look very nice. love your pictures. you live in a beautiful place :)

    ExCurlyThoughts
    FACEBOOK
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this outfit. You look stunning. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pants and the striped top is such a great basic:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mountains behind you!:)amazing view!!:)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that soft pink tone of your trousers!!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of your pants, so pretty!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pants, nice color =)

    http://maramasplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of your pants, Emily!
    Have a happy Thanksgiving, dear!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore the colour of your trousers. Very stylish ;) xx


    Edita
    http://www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the nutcracker and Jazz games! How fun! Love this outfit!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha, sounds like a fun day with the boys. There is something so pretty about a black and pink combo. I just love this look!

    xo Jenny
    Crazy Style Love

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the pink and black with the striped shirt!! Sounds like a fun day with the boys..lol!
    XO,
    Zhanna
    www.lifeandbows.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It may not be "Christmasy" but I'd say it's perfect for the Nutcracker! :)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Nutcracker sounds like so much fun! Live the pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the color of your pants and they look so good on you!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pants are such a perfect color, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your pants! Seriously such a pretty color! So cute with the stripes and blazer too. We used to go to the Nutcracker every Christmas but I haven't been in a while! I need to go back.
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty style. Love the pink pants.
    xo, Petra

    http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love, love, love!!!

    www.goodbadandfab.com
    personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.