Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pre-Halloween Weekend

 Hey everyone!  Hoping that you all have had a lovely pre-Halloween weekend, full of parties, pumpkin carving, football games and hot chocolate.
 We went to a few parties that were all so much fun. It was fun to get dressed up in the costumes and Josh is definitely being a good sport with this years costume.
 The boys were thrilled to go to our neighborhood Halloween party.  My cute friend plans it every year (and we were so glad that the weather cleared up, although it was pretty cold).  The kids go to different stations for games and crafts and end up at a huge treat bar!  It was a good time.
 I was in charge of one of the stations and decided to do a craft.  We made these creepy little critters.
 And this was my contribution to the treat bar...my boys thought it was pretty great :)
 All in all it was a lovely pre-Halloween weekend.  I am excited for this coming week.  Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays.  Tomorrow I am learning how to make gourmet caramel apples (with the caramel from scratch...yum) and I couldn't be more excited!!
Top: Forever 21 | Cardigan: Old Navy | Skirt: Banana Republic | Boots: Famous Footwear | Bag: Kate spade | Bracelet: Jcrew | Sunglasses: Banana Republic Factory

18 comments:

  1. love the look
    and of course look amazing
    kisses from Milano!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that donut tree! looks delicious! so glad you had a fun weekend with the family!

    xx amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love this look!

    www.thestylestorm.com

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit and the color scheme of it! It's the perfect mix. So classy, yet still casual!

    xo
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job! I should implement more neighborhood adults to help me with our party! I love your leopard print cardigan as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pop of mint peeking out from under the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that cardi:) I love it with the mint color!! Your weekend looked so fun! Excited to see how your caramel apples turn out.
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. hi sweety, very nice blog, now I'm your new follower, amazing graphics and more :*
    If you want see my blog and tell me if you like my style.. on the right there is the translator for more languages,

    kiss jexika lyter


    http://deliciousmakeupfashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great outfit! Love the print on this sweater! I love the mound of doughnuts too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH , The doughnut mountain is to die for !!
    love it .
    you look cute & fresh in here .

    ReplyDelete
  11. The doughnut tree is AMAZING! If that were in my house, it wouldn't make it to the party:) Love your look and all the kids look adorable:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mint peaking through! Gorgeous. And that doughnut tree looks so yummy!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello beautiful! Lovely post:)
    I loved your blog!
    Wan to follow each other?
    thank you:)
    new post on my blog:
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the mint color in this look. I also love the donut tower! How cute is that? Super cute!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your bag just looks awesome :*

    Nice blog ;)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. omg the doughnut tree is pretty amazing!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the sweater, and the donut tower is amazing!

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style

    ReplyDelete
  18. Look at all that snow! (I've been MIA so I'm just catching up on old posts!) Is any of it still there? It's pretty much all gone from the mountains now here in Salt Lake. Love your boots and that cardi!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.