Monday, October 15, 2012

Navy and Peach


 I thought we'd go a little casual today after the evening wear post yesterday.  Once upon a time my wedding colors were destined to be peach and teal (anyone, anyone, you know a few of you out there were going to do that too.), I think I was 8 years old.  ANYWAY, after I can to my senses at the age of 9 and realized that navy and forest green were the true future of my wedding ;), I haven't given peach a second thought...until now.  I am definitely diggin' peach and I found this peach top at F21 (and I mean the 4 story dream Forever 21 in New York, I was in heaven!)  The color is so pretty, but washed out in these pictures (I am having issues with my settings!!),
 Oh herringbone, I love you!  Honestly I feel that if I could just wear herringbone, houndstooth and tweed in the autumn, I would be a happy gal.

Fall dressing for me this year has been about autumn colors.  We have had mostly warm days, so navy, purple, burgundy, black and brown are helping me get into the the autumn mood, even if the weather isn't :)

 Shirt, Cardigan and Jeans: Forever 21 | Shoes: Famous Footwear (recent) | Bag: Macys | Sunnies: Ross

29 comments:

  1. Your hair is TOO cute for words! I absolutely LOVE it! I just stumbled onto your blog so I am catching up on all of your posts and I have discovered that I adore your style! I'm so excited to be your newest follower so I can stay up to date! I just started a blog and would be so happy if you stopped by and checked it out darling :)
    xoxo Darby
    Obviously Obsessed 

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the casual look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your hair and slippers:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Love the hair!

    xo, Christina
    www.thestylestorm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with you on the pink and teal! i know for me, that's what used to be the color of everything barbie back in the day. i'm pretty sure she had a pink and teal wedding somewhere! and i'm really liked the cute/comfy look!

    now following :)
    morgan
    http://quitetheblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are so freaking cute!! And I love going shopping at the F21s in the city. I could spend all day in there!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you hair is so adorable! wish i knew how to do that!!! love it~!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute, I love your shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm digging peach too these days and have already collected a couple skirts and blouses! Nver thought peach and navy would look so fab together!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love this outfit ,
    just simple & perfect
    all of your outfits are great ,
    keep up the good work ,

    am officially following your blog hope same you will do ,

    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. A FOUR story F21???? I would have passed out!! LOL! I WILL go there one day! I love the casual look...and your hair...super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cardigan! Love the elbow patches especially! And your top is adorable too. Those shoes look so comfy! I've always wanted to go to that forever21. Someday..... :)

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the layered cardigan over the polka dots!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shoes...I will take tweed in any and all colors please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your outfit emily!! peach and navy area great color combination

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute!! I love the navy & peach together!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely outfit! <3

    Kisses!
    http://fashionable-book.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. simple, casual, and chic! what else could a girl ask for :)

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look fabulous! Love your outfit & your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. in love with your braids =)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is adorable! I love your shoes and your hair is so cute! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can relate to wedding colors at the pre-teen phase - all the memories of M*A*S*H games just came flooding back! ;)

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the polkadots!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. love your hair like this! x

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.