Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Houndstooth...Lots of It!!

 Happy Halloween everyone!  I am posting this on Halloween Eve, but most of you will read it on Halloween so again I say...Happy Halloween!  The weather hear has been BE.AU.TI.FUL!  Honestly despite the crazy snowstorm we had last week, this week has been perfectly warm and wonderful.
 I wanted to wear boots with this, but it was so warm, I thought I'd go with these red flats.
Have I ever told you how much I love houndstooth.  I adore it along with tweed and herringbone.  I think I'd just alternate between the three every day if I could (in the autumn anyway).
Today while the older boys were at soccer practice, the younger two and I played in the leaves.  They were so crunchy and perfect.  I think they liked them :)

Now I need to go finish making 30 more of these babies for my boys school classes tomorrow.  They are gumballs that are supposed to look like a  Jack-o-lantern.  Hopefully they do :)
 Shirt: Jcrew | Cardi: Old Navy | Pants: Forever 21 | Shoes: Urban Outfitters | Bag and sunglasses: Ross

21 comments:

  1. I am digging the houndstooth! I want to wear my houndstooth jacket now!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. :) I love playing in the leaves! Why is it so fantastic?! And yes, this weather has been heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever 21 has really stepped it up with their pants! I saw some purple printed cropped pants the other day and nearly jumped for them, but remembered that I already have 2 pairs of purple/pink pants. Gotta cap it off at some point. :)

    Britt
    Secondhand Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The houndstooth pants look great with the red flats:)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great pieces!!!
    i love your hair style!!and the red shoes!
    kisses from milano
    have a great day
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are soo cute!! Love houndstooth!

    Nikki
    Fashionsonthefly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin' your look! These houndstooth pants are killer and I'm glad you paired them with those red flats!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit and very cute craft project for the kids halloween party!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your pants! They look great on you and I love your hair like that! Wish I could do that with mine, but I would probably look like a hot mess:) Happy Halloween! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a super mom! Love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE these pants!! They look great with the red flats! Neat idea for the treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The red flats take this outfit to a whole other level that I don't think boots would have. And they show off the fun zipper on the ankle of the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pants! I need to invest in some houndstooth!

    Happy Halloween!
    Shannon
    bigdreamsandexpensivetaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit! Those pants are awesome. :) I think it will look great with boots too when it cools down enough for that.

    Sara
    http://seventwentysomethings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness, I LOVE these pants! You look gorgeous! Happy Halloween. Hope the boys have a blast tonight! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Since you posted this on IG I have been anxiously awaiting this post. LOVE those pants!!

    Sequins&Stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these pants! And the red shoes look awesome with them!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You boys just look so happy in the leaves. I love how you styled those fabulous pants with the red flats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving these pants with the red shoe combo Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.