Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

 I was planning on a style post, but it is late and it isn't even edited yet...so instead I will leave you with a couple of pictures from Halloween today.  It was so fun and so busy, we just ran from one thing to the next.
Our oldest 3 boys had a Halloween parade at school as well as parties in their classes.  I helped out at 2 of them.  We went to Josh's work Halloween party and then finally to our family Halloween party.

My mom is a Halloween nut and I LOVE it.  I have so many fun memories from growing up where my mom made Halloween such a fun time.  One time she dressed up as a witch complete with green face, blacked out teeth and a wart on her nose, and she read us "spooky" stories.  She was always so fun.  Now she always does a FUN Halloween party.
We trick or treated (of course), went bowling with a pumpkin for a ball, and best of all, bobbed for apples.  Each of the boys were able to get an apple, which I was way impressed with.

I loved all of the costumes the boys picked this year.  McKay adores Mickey Mouse so he was so excited for this little costume, although he was a bit afraid of it. Lincoln was normal Harry Potter last year and Quiditch Harry Potter this year (what can he say, he likes Harry Potter :)  Palmer had a book report for school where he had to dress up as a character from a book he had read.  He read one about Babe Ruth so that is who he dressed up as for Halloween and he gave his book report to his class today as Babe Ruth, Hunter was the cutest police officer ever. He pretty much picked the costume because he wanted to handcuffs that came with it :)

Josh and I were "Where's Waldo" if you can't tell.  I kept laughing that ANYONE ever has a hard time finding that guy, the costume was SO loud, you couldn't miss us!!

It was yet another wonderful Halloween for our family!  I hope you all had a wonderful and safe day as well!

19 comments:

  1. I've said this before and I'll say it again. You have a lovely family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! Love the Where's Waldo theme! Your mom sounds adorable! My dad is the same way. Looks like we take after our parents:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun halloween! love the pictures!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! I loved Where's Waldo when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable family you have! Looks like you all have a great time and make some great memories together:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! my mom is the Halloween nut as well! Love your costumes. Sounds like such a fun night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys all look so cute!! I love your where's Waldo costumes, especially the glasses! I hope im a Halloween nut for my kids lol i always loved the I as a kid
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A few months ago I really pared down my listed of blogs I was reading- it was taking too much time. I am sorry to say that yours was one that I let go... I wasn't sure we had the same style. I was just web surfing and thought I would come check out what you've been up to and wow! I love your fall outfits! I feel like you've really stepped up your game so to speak. I pinned several things and have added you back to my reader! Keep up the good work!

    lookfeelbebest.blogspot.com

    (You've known me previously as being from yellowblackbird.blogspot.com because I featured one of your outfits once but I have started a new blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome. You guys look great! Love your costumes.
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your costumes!! So cute!
    Kal
    www.kalleemae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute kids! Love the Where's Waldo outfits!

    Corbynn

    thesistersinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable costumes! Beautiful family...looks like you have your hands full :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys look great!
    ~Jessica
    http://jeansandateacup.blogspot.com/2012/10/love-grape-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You guys are all so cute! Love your costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You all look so AMAZING!!!! You are the funnest mom ever!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha ha ha ha ha ha! You look fantastic!!! Such an adorable family photo!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.