Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crisp

 I love the word "crisp".  I just like saying it (much like I enjoy saying the word CREAMY...just one of the reasons it is the name of this blog...).  Crisp is an adjective for a lot of other things I like, apples, white shirts, um...dollar bills, and over course, AUTUMN DAYS!
 Today was the very crispiest of autumn days.  And crisp air smells delicious, they should make a Scentsy candle smell out of it.  I would definitely buy it.
 We ended our crisp autumn day with our boys flag football game.  They won their game, so as this is the play offs they ended up having to play another game right after it and a crisp day (yes I am trying to use that word as much as possible in this post) turned into COLD evening!  As in freezing cold and and I was SO happy when the game ended (sadly they lost).  Our boys had so much fun playing football this year and we decided to take them out to dinner to celebrate the season.  We told them they could choose where we went and they chose...McDonalds.  How did we not see that one coming?
Shirt: Joe Fresh | Jeans: Target | Booties: Steve Madden via Ebay | Clutch: ASOS (similar) | Sunglasses: Ross

27 comments:

  1. I really like it, what a good color combination.

    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    Abi K

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice burgundy pants! perfect with the heels!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous look on you! I love the Joe Fresh shirt! Where can you buy Joe Fresh stuff?

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look Fabulous! Loving the houndstooth and the boots... Great combo with the mauve jeans... and you wear them well!

    www.ragazzabazaar.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great. I like the boots and purse. So nice.

    http://fashiondenis.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look. Love the shirt and the color of the pants.
    xo, Petra

    If you have a second please take a look on my new outfit post. I would love to hear what you think. Thank you http://www.sweetsoflife86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this outfit is..... WINNING!!
    that's the first word that came to my mind. winning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect fall look...so "crisp" and clean with a little edge at the feet...love! And glad to know I'm not the only one who has kids that love McD's...crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you stole my heart with this!!! LOVE houndstooth! u look stunning!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! Loving the oxblood pants with houndstooth :)

    xo Ashley
    http://www.ashnfashn.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, too bad they lost at least they had fun and got McDonald's! Love the print in this top! The pants and boots look awesome together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bag and your blouse is so on trend:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those heeled boots are HOT! I love them! Haha I always asked to go to McDonald's when I was little too :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart 1000 Followers Giveaway Extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the houndstooth on that blouse and the burgundy pants! Those booties are a lot of fun too. I personally can't WAIT for football to be over. Yeeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing. This outfit is so so chic! I love your booties!
    meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the word crisp as well! It reminds me of apples and the fall weather. I'm loving these burgundy pants, by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Emily, I am dying over your boots!!! fabulous!

    xx Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that blouse & the pants & the clutch & the booties, basically all of it!:)
    xx, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great blouse...I love how you paired the graphic print with the red jeans! My boys always pick Mcdonalds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE those pants, they are great <33

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the houndstooth print on your top! So fun!

    katiesbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, loving those boots! You look so stylish and chic. Perfect fall outfit!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Cool look, the top goes so nice with your jeans!

    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  24. So chic...love the colors and ensemble!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.