Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Best

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  Ours flew by like usual.  I am still waiting for it to cool off.  It definitely has cooled off a little, but yesterday I made the mistake of wearing layers and boots to my son's football game and I was pretty miserable.  One of my least favorite things is being inappropriately dressed (meaning under/over/too hot/too cold...you get it.)
 We finally have finished up with football and I was trying to think of what I would do with all of that spare time.  The sad thing is when I realized that I wouldn't have any spare time.  We still have something every night, just not TWO things every night.  I definitely never want to be this over scheduled again, it has been a serious challenge.
 I will just leave you with a fun experience in our family today.  One of my sons is the PICKIEST eaters.  He always says he doesn't like things before trying them.  He is also a huge lover of Scooby Doo (I have to admit that is one kids show I don't mind watching with the boys...one of the only ones).  He always laughs that Shaggy makes "Scooby Sandwiches"  they are always stacked with things that would taste disgusting together.  Well, my little Lincoln made his own lunch today.  It was a peanut butter, cheese and pickle sandwich and guess what...he ate the whole thing!!  It was disgusting, but funny.
 Skirt and Top: Loft (old) | Belt: DownEast Outfitters | Bag: Ross | Shoes: Aldo | Bracelet: Jcrew | Sunnies: Ross | Necklace F21

28 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures and you also look so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    Check out my oxblood bag *GIVEAWAY!!*
    http://www.thestylestorm.com/2012/09/giveaway-oxblood-bag-and-scarf.html

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love love love your skirt!! It's fabulous! you look great here!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great skirt, love the color!:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous skirt! I can't believe your son ate that sandwich...I don't think I could stomach that!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Win a chain link necklace + Chanel print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color of this skirt. You look very classy!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your necklace!

    http://doitnaturalnow.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look adorable! Loving that red skirt:)

    Molly and MacKenzie
    www.ruffledromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so beautiful, I love this skirt on you!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  11. I completely agree, I HATE being inappropriately dressed, either for the occasion or the weather. That is such a pretty outfit, and the colour combination is so classic and chic. I just LOVE that skirt!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute outfit! love the red. I hope you will visit my blog too! Take care.

    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    xo,
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit! can't go wrong with red, black and white! I'm in awe of the view of the mountains at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you need another vacation! I can't even imagine what your schedule looks like with all those precious and active boys!!! Take a deep breath, pretty lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is so pretty and feminine! that skirt is such a great color!

    Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love this. its so classic!
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great! and your boys sound adorable... I would have died laughing if my son did that... Hahaha... You can offer him take that lunch to school - I bet he will never look at that sandwich the same way

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that skirt! you look great!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this outfit! You would fit in great at a Georgia Bulldog tailgate party:) Go Dawgs! Love me some red and black:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great skirt! LOL!! My youngest boy loves Scooby too!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. As a mother of boys I am not sure what spare time is anymore...ha!! I love that red skirt and how you styled it with the classic wh

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love how vintage this outfit looks! Love your style. Wanna follow each other?

    http://silverwriting818.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous skirt! :)

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful skirt! love the detailing on the bottom!

    xx amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.