Thursday, September 27, 2012

OOTD-Olive

 This past week has been "Green Ribbon Week" (promoting health and safety) at my boys' school.  One of my good friends and I were in charge of it and let me tell you...it has been EXHAUSTING!  We planned fun activities for the students to get them trying to do more in the way of exercise and general safety (especially when on the way to school).
 I have been home only a few hours each day and I am seriously excited for the weekend!  I even told Josh that it is time for a date night, in which he told me that NY counted as going on dates and he was set for about 20 weeks...but in the end he agreed that we needed a date :)
 I wore this outfit as I ran around today and it ended up being just perfect as the weather was cool in the morning and hot in the afternoon.  It worked both ways.  Don't ya love that?
 Tomorrow is the end of Green Ribbon week and it has been so fun.  I was proud of my kids insisting on riding their bikes or walking each day, even when one of the days it was raining.  Tomorrow the kids are all supposed to wear green...I was a bit premature with this outfit, hopefully I can find another green look in the ole closet...
Top: Target | Vest: Layers | Jeans: Zara (recent) | Boots: Famous Footwear | Sunnies: Banana Republic Factory |
Necklace: F21 | Bag: Kate Spade

14 comments:

  1. I love the color! It looks really pretty with your hair color



    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos!
    Check out my oxblood bag **GIVEAWAY**: http://www.thestylestorm.com/2012/09/giveaway-oxblood-bag-and-scarf.html

    xo, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the olive color! And of course the boots are fabulous!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color looks fabulous on you! Great outfit! Happy Friday!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love this entire outfit on you! I love the olive color, so pretty for fall. Love the striped shirt under the vest. So cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love orange stripes with the olive!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color scheme here, you look gorgeous!! Followed on bloglovin'!

    xoxo
    eclecticliving.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great casual look! I love the colours and that drapey top. Those boots are fabulous!!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your bag!

    www.deluxefashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! Yes...date night is very important. We're your newest followers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved that earthy toned outfit, and what a stunning bag! Hope you had a great time in green ribbon week!


    http://mamilles.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.