Sunday, September 16, 2012

Guest Post-Kacie's Kloset

Hey Everyone!  While I am on vacation in NYC, I have asked some of my favorite bloggers to do a few guest posts for me.  First up I have the lovely Kacie from Kacie's Kloset.  Her blog is definitely a must read!  I adore her style and I am sure you will as well. 

Hello! I'm Kacie! I'm very excited to be taking over Creamy today :) I blog at Kacie's Kloset and own an online clothing store, Daisy Rae. I would love for you to check them out!
{Top: Daisy Rae; Shorts: similar similar;Bag: Jessica Simpson similar; Shoes: Target; Jewelry: Premier Designs}

 Fall is my favorite season! The only problem is that in Northern California, fall doesn't really start until October. Now that is a major bummer for a fall fashion lover like me who wants to start wearing her fall clothes in August. In order to prevent me from crying every day wishing for fall to hurry up and get here, I try to find clothes that are lightweight enough for the 90+ weather but still have a fall look and can be easily transitioned into cooler weather.

Thank goodness for this top! In it's amazing burnt orange/rust color, I get my fall fashion fix without sweating my butt off. (I don't have much of a butt so I really can't afford to sweat off any of it). And I can totally wear it into fall with some skinny jeans, a blazer and boots. Even though I have this great top to get me through the end of summer, I still beg you, Mother Nature, please send fall weather my way!

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Emily for asking me to guest post. Please stop by my blog and say hi!

19 comments:

  1. Emily she has great style:)! So glad you featured her on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute, love this post and definitely going to check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that blouse! what a great color for the fall!

    www.beckspick.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving those high waisted shorts! great look and she has great style!

    Xo Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! Love the color on this top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Kacie and her blog! Such a great, chic outfit! Love the colour of your top!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely way to transition into the fall! I'm in the same boat as Kacie, both butt-wise and weather-wise, haha.

    xo from Miami,
    -Nathy
    Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kacie's style! This is a great outfit for transitioning into fall.

    Life Unsweetened

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the cutest outfit! I love the blouse with the shorts and they are perfect with the shoes! You look fab Kacie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Kacie's style and this is a great transitional look!
    Love
    Juneli from Fashionably Yours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Kacie! And as a gal with a lacking behind, I feel ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, I love Kacie and love seeing her on your blog! Fabulous outfit!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kacie, this is one of your best looks ever!! I love every piece! And your post made me laugh out loud!!!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog Kacie! And I love this outfit! The colors are perfect, and the flowy material look so soft and feminine!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great guest post, Kacie!!! Looking beautiful per usual! Love this entire look!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow! This is an amazing look! :)
    I like this nice blouse!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.