Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Guest Post-Fashions on the Fly


Today we have yet another of the bloggers that I love.  Nikki is SO adorable and her blog is just as cute.  I love her style and definitely want to copy all of the outfits she posts. 

Hey Creamy lovers I'm Nikki from Fashions on the Fly and I'm excited to be blogging it up over here today! When Emily emailed me to do a guest post she asked me to do an early autumn look and I got all excited because, I LOVE AUTUMN! How could you not love it when you live in Utah with all our amazing mountains? So many leaves, so many animals and so many amazing views...ahhh the great rocky mountains how I love you! Enough about my love for the mountains and on with the clothes :)

| Pants-J Brand | Shirt-Ross | Scarf-Family Dollar | Boots- Forever Young Shoes | Earrings-local Utah vendor | Watch-MK | Bracelets-Target |

 So here it is...my autumn look! I've included some amazing military style lace up boots, scarf and my favorite eucalyptus leaf earrings. Yep you read right, they are eucalyptus leaves and I think they are totally awesome!

My idea for fall/autumn clothes is anything that will keep me warm and is easy to wear. That is why I own a lot of scarfs, sweaters, and jackets. This is one of my fav sweaters, why because it can really be dressed up with the silk front but then you can dress it down with a pair of jeans, not to mention it's super duper comfy (Yes I just said super duper!)

Well folks it's been fun to visit here, and thanks so much Emily! I'd love for all of you to come stop by over at my place then pull up a chair and stay awhile! Hope to see you there! 




8 comments:

  1. Love those hot boots!

    Kisses from :
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY (where fashion and food collide!)
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING her boots and casual vibe!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the boots! Going to follow her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are amazing!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have very similar boots. Love em! Cute casual fall outfit! I live in Utah too and love the mountains :)
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are so adorable, and I love that they are comfortable. Win win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki, you weren't kidding when you mentioned amazing military boots. They are indeed amazing. I want them. I love how they fit perfectly around your legs. Boots that fit perfectly like that are almost impossible ro find!

    xx
    BB

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.