Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Guest Post-Crazy Style Love

Today my guest post is non other than the lovely Jenny from the blog Crazy Style Love.    Her style is so pretty and feminine and I pretty much love everything she posts.  Make sure you check out her blog asap!

 
I am so excited to be guest posting for Emily while she is enjoying her fabulous vacation in New York! My name is Jenny and I'm a girly girl with a penchant for all things pretty. Crazy Style Love is my personal style diary of my daily fashion choices. My style is very feminine and my closet is full of classic silhouettes, bright colors and statement accessories. My two favourite seasons to dress for are definitely Summer and Fall. I love layering, so Fall is the perfect season to be a little more creative with my clothing. I'm still not ready to give up my Summer wardrobe, so a typical Fall transition uniform for me is a summery top with a lightweight cardigan or jacket. I try to incorporate Fall colours, but still like to keep things fun and bright, like with this floral top. Do you try to incorporate your Summer pieces into your Fall wardrobe, or are you ready to ditch them for full-on Fall looks? Thank you again to the wonderful Emily for allowing me to share a little bit about myself with you. Jacket: Zara | Top and Jeans: H&M | Shoes: Boutique 9 | Bag: Chloe | Sunnies: Chanel | Necklaces: Forever 21

18 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous outfit! loving your guest posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is one of my faves too! I just love her style!!
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the mixing of prints and the double-peplum:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your style jenny and love how you mixed the stripes with the florals! fantastic!

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love jenny's style, I think she is fabulous! great guest post!

    xo amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily, thank you so very much for having me, and I hope you are having a wonderful time in NY! Thank you to everyone else for your lovely comments!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! Love Jenny's style and blog! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adore this jacket! Crazy Style Love is one of my must-reads! xx

    www.glittersgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE her look :) Great post :)

    ZARA gift card giveaway for $400 on http://fashion-a-holic.com/page/11/

    ReplyDelete
  10. the chloe bag is such a lovely classic!

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah! I love Jenny's style! The stripes over the colorful top looks gorgeous!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved seeing Jenny on creamy! You've had some great guest posts.
    Iva
    One Chic Mom

    http://fabmom12.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this guest post! I love your look today and your blog! I love the peplum and stripes together. I'm following you on bloglovin now:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE this outfit! The different patterns are perfect together :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit Jenny. I specially love the blazer and the bright blue top and shoes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jenny, as you know we live survive in constant transition weather here in SF haha. However, it's important to get the most you can out of your clothes and you always mix things up so well. Plus I'm glad to see this jacket is still available. It's time to get shopping ;)

    xo
    nic
    mymannersandmoxie.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.