Thursday, September 20, 2012

Guest Post-Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins


Today I have beautiful Amy from Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins.  She has the CUTEST blog and style.  I have loved following along with her blog and always love the adorable outfits she posts.  I am so happy to have her on the blog today!

Hey all, my name is Amy and I blog over at Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins.My blog is a personal chronicle about my daily style, life and other miscellaneous ramblings. I’m pumped to be guest posting for Emily today, girl’sgot style. She is probably the cutest and most stylish mom I’ve ever seen!

Below is an outfit I put together that is a great example oftransitioning a summer item to fall. I think some people shy away form floral because they think it can’twork for the cooler months, but paired with the right items like a heavierjacket, it works perfectly! This outfit is still light and airy, but heavyenough to keep me warm and look “fallish.”





Apologies for the chipmunk face, I had my wisdom teethremoved the day before these pics were taken (blog dedication people!). Pop onover to CB&BPand say hello, I’d love to have you follow along!

Thanks  again toEmily for having me today!

7 comments:

  1. Great outfit!!! Love how the colour of your gorgeous bag makes the pink on your skirt and lips just pop. :)

    xx
    BB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! :)

    www.thestylestorm.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, your outfit is adorable and I am not coveting your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops! Meant to say "now"! I LOVE your jacket :-)

      Delete
  4. Amy is a cutie!! I love her copy cat mondays the most!:)
    xo, amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Emily, I was pumped to have been here!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.