Thursday, August 30, 2012

Our Day in Instagrams

 Today was a crazy day, and I had an outfit post planned...that didn't end up happening.  I decided instead that I would post some of the cute Instagram pictures that I took today.

Last night while I was at a meeting, and Josh took the boys to Krispy Kreme Donuts for a little treat.  They were each given a hat and McKay fell in love.  He wore it to be last night to bed and as soon as he was up, it was on his head again.  I really love 2 year olds.
 We had denist appointments today and I can't even tell you how excited my boys get to go to the dentist.  Our dentist has video games for them to play before they go to their appointments and then when they get in there they just watch a movie and it is over....where was that when I was a kid.  I was somewhat traumatized from the dentist.
 For the first time ever, McKay actually sat and let the hygenist take pictures, clean his teeth and he let the dentist look at them.  This was a huge step for us.
 Today one of my friends and I put together a bulletin board for Green Ribbon Week.  I am on the PTA board this year and it is definitely something new for me! 
 Tonght was the first USU game of the season.  I have to be honest, I am not a huge sports fan, but I am getting better.  We have season tickets this year so I better figure it out!  I just love to be at the games though, it is definitley a "fallish" thing to do :)  I never got an outfit shot, so this will have to do as the one for today. :)
 USU is in Logan where Josh and I livedwhen we were just married (and we both graduated from USU).  We also lived there for a bit when our kids were really young.  It is always fun to come back and show our boys the things we loved about it when we lived there.  Tonight we took them to dinner at a steakhouse we loved back in the day.
 True Blue Aggie Fans!  The boys like to play football, but watching it is a whole different story.  It didn't go so well tonight...We definitely need to come up with some better ideas for the next game.  They were bored at the end and let just say...we ended up leaving early because things were a little wild.

At the end of the day we headed to Aggie Ice Cream for the best ice cream EVER!  I am actually not a big ice cream fan, but this stuff is just amazing.  Especially Lemon Custard...YUm!

Well, thats was our day in a nutshell, have a LOVELY weekend!

20 comments:

  1. You were one busy mama!!! Sounds like your evening was perfect...I went to BYU in Provo and us COugars like our BYU Creamery ice cream too! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BYU Creamery ice cream is definitely yummy!

      Delete
  2. We were meant to be friends!! I also went to USU! And I am now craving the ice cream and missing fall football. I haven't been to a game in ages. How fun for your boys!!! Have a great weekend!:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were DEFINITELY meant to be friends!! I love that you went to USU!

      Delete
  3. wow you are a ROCKSTAR mama!! the krispy kreme pic got me especially! so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little boy looks so sweet with the krispy kreme hat! You have a beautiful family :-)

    Maria
    Dainty and Decadent

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love seeing pictures from your life. I feel like I am more connected to you. :) Your fam is just perfect...want to squeeze all of you! yay for football...glad you are starting to enjoy it more...it doesn't look like you have much choice! ;)
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of ice cream in general either...but the one flavour I do like is Lemon Buttermilk from a shop by my house :) We have this in common! Looks like a pretty fun day...love seeing your boys!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemon Buttermilk sounds divine! Defintely something I would like.

      Delete
  7. Mmmm ... Krispy Kremes. That must be what Heaven tastes like.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute pictures! Oh, I miss Logan! I loved going to football games. Just for old times sake I looked into getting 49er tickets here in Cali... you know, just a fall activity. Well the cheapest tickets were $90! So much for that idea. :) We will going to USU games for free! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yum, Krispy Kreme! Your boys are so cute! Can I please go to their dentist? It looks like a lot more fun that mine. Have a great weekend, Emily!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my jewelry giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that family picture of ya'll! SO precious. What a gorgeous family you have. Love all the pics.. looks like it was a fab week! Happy Labor Day weekend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. You make me miss Logan -- especially Aggie Ice cream! I worked there for a few months before I met my husband. :) They also make THE BEST blueberry cheesecake ice cream, just so you know. :) :) :) What a fun time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! I might need to try that. I would be in so much trouble if I worked at Aggie ice cream!

      Delete
  12. Such cute pictures! The first one is adorable! I haven't seen you stop by for awhile. I hope that you are doing well. Your family is adorable
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the family pictures! Have a great weekend! :)

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your navy/white gingham top. I am furiously trying to source one for myself :p

    Wish our dentist had the same stuff for kids. Trying to get my 4.5 year old psyched up for a dentist appointment is harder than trying to get blood from a rock!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    xx
    BB @ http://motherhoodcareerfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this post! I can relate to every aspect of it! We too just went to the dentist a couple of weeks ago and my girls LOVE it because they make the entire experience so fun for kids! Wish we had one like theirs when i was little! I give you so much credit, how do you manage with four boys? You must be so busy! I know i feel overwhelmed at times with my twins! Your boys are adorable though... love their pics! Thanks for sharing! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute post! Love all the little moments

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.