Sunday, August 26, 2012

Mixed Up

I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend!!!  We had a weekend full of sports (which I know is what you all want to hear about), Palmer finally figured out football and even scored a touchdown.  His favorite however, was the time he ran across the field and leveled some poor child whos mother probably cringed when it happend (yes I am a total mess when watching these games). 
This is the last week of our summer break.  On Saturday night our family was outside as the sun went down.  Josh and Palmer had just mowed the lawn and the night smelled amazing.  One of the only things I regret from this past summer is that we didn't spend more evenings outside.  Josh and I were way into watching Prison Break on Netflix and hurried the boys into bed as quick as we could so we could watch it really wanted to make sure that the boys got a good night's sleep :)  In the next week I am going to try to spend as many evenings as we can outside.

Top: Forever 21 | Skirt: Target | Belt: Forever 21 (similar) | Shoes: Aldo | Bag and Sunnies: Ross | Jewelry: Forever 21

Don't forget to enter my Junie Blake Giveaway!  Only a few days left!

25 comments:

  1. Loving the pattern mixing Emily! Looks fabulous!

    xo, Amy
    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha love it - i don't have kids but i dread the day i have to watch them potentially hurt themselves or someone else playing a sport! you look fab, emily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really like the mix of prints:)
    xx Kate

    http://style-department.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these two prints together! such a fun look!

    xoxo,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the mixed patterns with the pop of yellow!

    www. Everydaywitharedhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bow print is SO cute with the stripes! One of my favorite things about summer is eating dinner outside on the porch and having a glass of wine :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter to win a gift card! (Open internationally!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these prints together! And there is no better smell in the world than freshly cut grass :) I love spending time outdoors in the summer. Enjoy your final week of break!

    Stephanie
    twenty-something

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pattern mixing, especially in black and white prints! Looks gorgeous on you:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I NEED to have this shirt! Adore those little bows and ruched sleeves! It's too darling for words. And the black/white prints mixing is amazing.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is so cute, I love the bows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love mixing patterns! This is so cute!

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mix of patterns, very daring and chic! Loving the bright belt too - totally gorgeous!

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your skirt is great. I love the neon belt with it.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with your bow print top, it's so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay for Palmer scoring a touchdown! Proud mom moment!!! Love the pattern mixing and the pop of color! Enjoy your final days of summer until school starts!! We will be in bed again EARLY tonight! ;)
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love his outfit!! The stripes tone down the girlyness of the fun bows!! My son would rather slide tackle the other kids playing soccer than score a goal...boys will be boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the patterns you mixed here, very cute!! I can't even imagine watching football with your babies:)
    -amy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great mix of patterns and stripes. I really ilke how you're rocking the belt low on the waist!
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog too! It's from Bauble Bar. Check it out!
    CardiganCrew.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great mix of prints! That bow top is adorable, and I LOVE the pop of yellow!

    xo Jenny
    www.crazystylelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that top! The black and white outfit is very classic, yet fun with the yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.