Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Day...

I am cursed. My computer died, never to live again (that is the professional analysis), my husband's computer is on it's last leg and guess what...? For some reason when I signed into Facebook all of my information is gone back to 6 years ago, which means I also can't sign into Pinterest....my technology life is in the dumps.Cursed I tell you!


 Dress: Layers (similar) | Shoes: Aldo | Bag: Kate Spade | Scarf: Unknown | Sunnies: Banana Republic Outlet | Jewelry: F21 and Jcrew


My last photo shoot also didn't go that well.  It was a crazy day and pictures weren't taken until it was pretty dark.  So this is the only semi decent shot I got...it really is just one of those days!!!

So on to this dress.  It is one that I have had for a while and sort of forgotten about.  I have always loved the shape and detail but it got buried in the closet.  I was perusing through Madwell's amazing sale going on right now and came to such a cute dress that I really liked (this one to be exact), I just wished it was a little longer...and then I realized I had one in my closet just like that!  That is a good shopping day in my book :)  I tried to accessorize it with turquoise accessories but they were washed out in the photo.  Oh well, imagine them there...

23 comments:

  1. That's a bummer about your computer! On the bright side your dress is adorable! I love when I rediscover hidden clothes!


    Www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your technology melt downs! But you look fabulous, loving the dress!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dress!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty and classic dress. I really like the shape, button up dresses are always fun and look so classic and work with every color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no! such a bummer about your computer, girl. :( :( :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummer, still looking great though!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, boo to technology! Hopefully your luck will turn around soon. And I'm totally loving those shoes!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, Emily! I hope all the technology problems get sorted out.

    It's a great feeling when you realize something already in your closet is a dead ringer for a new piece :) Have a great weekend!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Enter my group giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH no! Sorry about you technology woes. Still loving the dress though!

    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hate those days! I had a whole week like that last week at work...

    Nikki
    Fashionsonthefly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am drooling over your bag! Great dress, you look very Jennifer Aniston:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shirt dresses are so classic...I love how sophisticated they instantly look!

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh no!!! So sorry to hear about the technology problems :( I love this dress, though! It's super flattering on you and this look is so timeless. Hoping your weekend gets better!

    Stephanie
    twenty-something

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe sorry to hear about your computer and your last photo shoot =( You look stunning in that photo though, really classic and lovely <3
    xx


    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous outfit!

    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my I am so sorry about your computer issues!!! I do so love your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look amazing! Love this look :) Love your blog, following you now!

    xoxo,

    Allie

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so beautiful!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super cute, I love the shoes!!!

    xo
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry to hear about your computers. But your dress is super cute and I love your shoes.

    I am having a giveaway on my blog, please stop by and enter. Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh no! Sad to know your comp crashed!
    Nice dress! Loving it totally..
    Came here blog hopping & loved your blog.
    Do drop by my blog sometime. And do follow if you like! :)
    COLOR SPLASH with accessories!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.