Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Guest Post-Sequins & Stilettos

I am  so excited to have Skylette from another one of my favorite blogs guest posting for me today.  Her style is so classy and sophisticated.  I am usually in love with every look she posts. 

Hey Everyone, I'm Skylette from Sequins&Stilettos and I'm so happy Emily asked me to fill in while she takes a break - we all need one of those every now and again, right?  Lately I've working on incorporating more color in my wardrobe so I am going to share three looks with once piece but different color combinations. 

This first look is just a bright skirt that pairs well with navy and a white cardigan and the sequin tank for an easy step into color:




Outfit Details:  target white cardigan / j crew sequin tank
white house black market skirt / endless heels

Then for a quick change I swapped the skirt for some colored shorts and flip flops for an afternoon stroll with all of my boys:



Outfit Details: target white cardigan / j crew sequin tank
bohme boutique shorts / old navy flip flops


Finally, I pulled out one of my most daring combos for this last one inspired by some looks I had seen on pinterest:




Outfit Details:  anthropologie cardigan / j crew sequin tank
forever21 mint jeans / endless heels / express necklace


I would love to know your thoughts and feel free to come say hi!  Thanks again Emily!

8 comments:

  1. love love love the different way of styling that anchor top!
    obsessed


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are so cool and creative, love everything!!!
    Check out my new post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the looks! Very creative...

    happymedley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfits, you're so stylish! Loveee your hair too!
    xx

    xoxo Bree
    The Urban Umbrella

    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Wouldn't expect anything less. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You justified that purchase for that sequin top!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love that you put that top in so many different color combinations. It's always so nice to see what else you can wear something with and even better when it's all together in one post like this. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.